The Calendar feature provides an overview of your ConnectWise Member's time entry accuracy.
Each time entry within the calendar will be flagged in 1 of 3 states:
Time logged in the Past
- GOOD: Time entry was entered within 1 hour of the ticket's end time.
- OK: Time entry was entered between 1 - 7 hours of the ticket's end time.
- BAD: Time entry was entered 7+ hours after the ticket's end time.
In the example below, we've our time entry's end time is 8:00am.
Using the scale above, we would expect:
- GOOD: 8:00am - 9:00am
- OK: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- BAD: 1:00pm+
Time logged in the Future
Logging time in the future is unexpected behavior. Because of this, the thresholds for future time are more strict:
- GOOD: Time entry was entered within 5 minutes of the ticket's start time.
- OK: Time entry was entered between 5 - 10 minutes of the ticket's start time.
- BAD: Time entry was entered 10+ minutes after the ticket's start time.
Time entered under a charge code will appear grey. You can review your charge codes within ConnectWise from System > Setup Tables > Charge Code
These are available from the Charge To: heading while entering time manually into a timesheet: